Hilltop Golf Course Level 1 Clinics is for never-evers, as well as girls and boys with some golf experience, but little or no formal training. Students will be taught proper grip, stance, swing, putting, rules, and etiquette. Students will also be taught club selection and how to properly navigate the course. For the fourth and final lesson, students will play a round of golf with their instructor, or as many holes as time/conditions permit.
Covid-19 Rules for this program: Masks will be worn at all times, screening questions and temperatures will be taken and recorded before the start of the program each week.
Who: Boys & Girls 5th-8th Grade
When: Wednesdays May 12 - June 2nd Registration Deadline: April 30th
Time: 3-5pm Participants: Min: 4 Max: 8
Fee: $20pp for all 4 weeks along with two free rounds of golf in 2021
THIS PROGRAM IS MADE POSSIBLE BY TWO GENEROUS DONORS!
Location: Hilltop Golf Course 49 High Street Peterborough NH 03458
Register online at www.peterboroughrec.com
What to bring with you:
Golf Clubs if you have them (If you need to borrow equipment please call 924-8080.
Sneakers only! No hikers, flip flops, or hard sole shoes.
Neat comfortable pants or shorts, and shirts.
Filled water bottle.
Sun hat, jacket as needed.
In bad weather lessons will resume indoors.
Covid-19 Screening questions:
i. Do you have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19:
1. Fever (a documented temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher) or
are feeling feverish;
2. Respiratory symptoms such as a runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat,
cough, or shortness of breath;
3. General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue;
4. Gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; or
5. Changes in your sense of taste or smell?
ii. Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed
to have had COVID-19 in the past 10 days? (Note: healthcare workers caring for
COVID-19 patients while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment are
not considered to have a close contact exposure and should answer “No” to this
iii. Domestic travel within the U.S. outside of New England no longer requires quarantine upon return to NH, although people are recommended to still follow CDC’s travel guidance, including wearing a well-fitted face mask while traveling, practicing social distancing, getting tested 3-5 days after travel (with a molecular or PCR-based test), and limiting public interactions after travel (even if not required to quarantine). Travelers/visitors to AND residents of NH need to self-quarantine for 10 days after the last date of any international travel (except for essential travel to/from Canada*), or travel on a cruise ship. Essential critical infrastructure employees should follow guidelines outlined in the NH DPHS Employer Travel, Screening, and Exclusion Guidance.
NOTE: You do NOT need to quarantine for 10 days or get tested for COVID-19 if either of the following apply:
- You are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and more than 14 days have passed since you received the second dose of your COVID-19 vaccine.
- You have previously tested positive for active COVID-19 infection (by PCR or antigen testing) in the last 90 days (if you had a previous infection that was more than 90 days ago, you must still follow all quarantine requirements)