Peterborough Recreation Department
Skip to nav
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Come to the PCC for some dodge ball, pizza, and friends!
Bring a friend to the community center for a night of pizza, dodge ball games run by our Program Coordinator Julia Chidester, bocce ball, socializing, field games, and board games. Dodge ball will be inside and pizza, bocce, corn hole, and board games will be outside.
Where: Peterborough Community Center, 25 Elm Street
When: Friday, September 24, 5:30-7pm
Who: 12-15 year olds
Cost: $6 for residents, $8 for non-residents. Registration required online before event
- Masks required inside regardless of vaccination status. Masks are not required outside
- Online pre-registration required
- Parents CAN drop their children off and leave but supervision will end at 7:00pm
- School rules apply
- Children must be screened at home before attending the event using the questions below
- Children must comply with the dodge ball rules set by recreation staff
- We would love to have a list of chaperones available depending on how many kids register, so please let us know if you are able to!
NOTE: You do NOT need to quarantine for 10 days or get tested for COVID-19 if either of the following apply:
- Do you have any symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, muscles aches, chills, severe fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or changes in your taste or smell).
- Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have Covid-19 in the past 10 days?
- Have you traveled outside the U.S.A? Travelers/visitors to AND residents of NH need to self-quarantine for 10 days after the last date of any international travel (except for essential travel to/from Canada*), or travel on a cruise ship.
- You are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and more than 14 days have passed since you received the second dose of your COVID-19 vaccine
- You have previously tested positive for active COVID-19 infection (by PCR or antigen testing) in the last 90 days (if you had a previous infection that was more than 90 days ago, you must still follow all quarantine requirements)