Peterborough Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Fly Fishing Introduction to Fly Casting
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Trout Unlimited is excited to teach Fly Casting to future Fly Fisherman/Fisherwoman. Trout Unlimited will give explanation of all equipment, give demonstrations and hands on usage of several different fly rods. There will be discussions about local fly-fishing venues. Trout Unlimited will also give you tips and instructions on fly tying and knot tying demos.
Dates/Times: Thursday 5:30-7:00pm 4/8-4/29 Weather Make up date if needed 5/6
Location: Bishop Field at Adams Park 64 Union Street
Min/Max: Minimum of 5 Maximum of 10
Fees: Res Fee: $100 NRes Fee: $110
Face Covering will be worn when social distancing isn't possible
Participants should bring their Own Water Bottle
Covid-19 Screening questions:
- Do you have any symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, muscles aches, chills, severe fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or changes in your taste or smell)?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have Covid-19 in the past 10 days?
- Have you traveled outside the U.S.A? Travelers/visitors to AND residents of NH need to self-quarantine for 10 days after the last date of any international travel (except for essential travel to/from Canada*), or travel on a cruise ship.
NOTE: You do NOT need to quarantine for 10 days or get tested for COVID-19 if either of the following apply:
- You are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and more than 14 days have passed since you received the second dose of your COVID-19 vaccine.
- You have previously tested positive for active COVID-19 infection (by PCR or antigen testing) in the last 90 days (if you had a previous infection that was more than 90 days ago, you must still follow all quarantine requirements)