Welcome to the Peterborough Recreation Department
The Peterborough Recreation Department is proud to provide you with our activity registration system and website. To get started please Create an Account with all your household information. The data provided - emergency contacts, medical information, etc. - will help us better serve you. This info will also be automatically placed into your registration forms.
When you’re ready to start registering for activities, be sure to review the How to Register for an Activity page.
General Contact Information
Recreation Director: Lisa Koziell-Betz, email@example.com
Program Coordinator: Julia Chidester, firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Specialist: Gloria Schultz, email@example.com
Administrative Assistant: Lauren Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Assistant: Linda Paris, email@example.com
Main Office Phone: (603) 924-8080
Physical Address: 64 Union Street, Peterborough, NH 03458
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 4:30pm (except federal holidays)
Contact Information for Senior Programming
PCC Office Phone: (603) 784-5032
Physical Address: Peterborough Community Center (PCC), 25 Elm St, Peterborough
Gloria's Office Hours at the PCC: Variable, but typically M, W, F
Tues. 9/7: Cunningham Pond is no longer staffed for the season. The port-a-potty has been removed.
Fri. 8/20: Adams Pool is now closed for the season.
Thank you for swimming with us this summer!
Peterborough's Recreation Committee meets regularly on the first Wednesday of the month at 7:00 PM.
This is a public meeting to which town residents are invited. Meetings are held under the pavilion in Adams Park, weather permitting.
The bad weather indoor location is the meeting room adjoining the Recreation office at 64 Union Street.
Members of the public may submit agenda item requests to the Recreation Committee Chair up to the Monday before the Friday prior each monthly meeting.
Please call the Recreation Department at 924-8080 for the Chair's contact information.
More information and PRC meeting minutes can be found here.
Adams Playground is open to the public.
1) The area is not cleaned outside of normal measures and it is not sanitized. Play at your own risk.
2) Hand sanitizing stations are at the three entrances.
3) If you are not feeling well, please do not come to play. Wait until you feel better - for your sake as well as for the sake of others.
4) Face masks are recommended for those who are unvaccinated. Wear one when social distancing is not possible.
5) Stay at least 6 feet away from others when possible.
6) If it looks like it is getting crowded, please come back on another day/time.
7) Caregivers are responsible for supervising children and making sure guidelines are followed.
8) Please wash hands before and after playing at the Playground.
9) Bring your own water bottles for the water fountains have been disconnected due to COVID-19.
10) Face masks are requested when unvaccinated people use the public restrooms across the street from the playground.
Have fun, enjoy - but please keep the guidelines in mind and be safe.
We urge you and all your family members to follow social distancing guidelines
to keep our community healthy!
Hesitating to register for a program?
It remains our practice to offer a full refund to anyone who needs to cancel a program registration
before the program begins.
Anyone who attends an initial session and decides the program is not right for them
can also receive a refund if they notify us right away that they are dropping out.
Please feel free to speak with us directly about your concerns! We are here to help!