Welcome to the Peterborough Recreation Department
The Peterborough Recreation Department is proud to provide you with our activity registration system and website. To get started please Create an Account with all your household information. The data provided - emergency contacts, medical information, etc. - will help us better serve you. This info will also be automatically placed into your registration forms.
When you’re ready to start registering for activities, be sure to review the How to Register for an Activity page.
General Contact Information
Recreation Director: Lisa Koziell-Betz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Program Coordinator: John Kohlmorgen, email@example.com
Senior Specialist: Gloria Schultz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Administrative Assistant: Lauren Martin, email@example.com
Administrative Assistant: Linda Paris, firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Office Phone: (603) 924-8080
Physical Address: 64 Union Street, Peterborough, NH 03458
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 4:30pm (except federal holidays)
Contact Information for Senior Programming
PCC Office Phone: (603) 784-5032
Physical Address: Peterborough Community Center (PCC), 25 Elm St, Peterborough
Gloria's Office Hours at the PCC: Variable, but typically M, W, F
Adams Playground is open to the public.
1) The area is not cleaned outside of normal measures and it is not sanitized. Cautiously play at your own risk.
2) Hand sanitizing stations are at the three entrances.
3) If you are not feeling well, please do not come and play. Wait until you feel better - for your sake as well as for the sake of others.
4) Face masks are highly recommended. Wear one when social distancing is not possible.
5) Stay at least 6 feet away from others when possible.
6) If it looks like it is getting crowded, please come back on another day/time.
7) Public bathrooms are not available at this time.
8) Caregivers are responsible for supervising children and making sure guidelines are followed.
9) Please wash hands before and after playing at the Playground.
10) Bring your own water bottles for the water fountains have been disconnected due to COVID-19.
Have fun, enjoy - but please keep the guidelines in mind and be safe.
We URGE you and all your family members to follow social distancing guidelines
to keep our community healthy!
The Peterborough Recreation Committee meets at 6:30pm on the first Wednesday of each month.
Meetings will be held on Zoom during cool weather months .
The meeting links will be posted here a few days before each meeting.
Approved meeting minutes can be found here:
Kate Coon, Chair
Peterborough Recreation Committee
Hesitating to register for a program?
It remains our practice to offer a full refund to anyone who needs to cancel a program registration
before the program begins.
Anyone who attends an initial session and decides the program is not right for them
can also receive a refund if they notify us right away that they are dropping out.
Please feel free to speak with us directly about your concerns! We are here to help!