Peterborough Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Wings of the Dawn Raptor Presentation
Would you like to learn all about raptors like owls and hawks?
"Wings of the Dawn strives to provide the best wildlife rehabilitation services possible. With every rescue, our goal is to rehabilitate the animal back to full health and release it back into the wild. We believe that each animal should live in as natural a habitat as possible in the wild.
We provide professional and humane care in all phases of wildlife rehabilitation, respecting the wildness and maintaining the dignity of each animal in life and in death. We strive to rehabilitate and release each animal back to the wild in a healthy state that will insure their survival.
Wings of the Dawn educational outreach programs are both fun and educational. They usually cover the natural history of the birds and their importance to the environment." - Wings of the Dawn website
Who: All ages! (Children under 13 need to be accompanied by an adult)
When: Saturday, October 9, 2021 from 2-3pm
Where: Adams Park North Pavilion
Fees: In lieu of a registration fee, please graciously consider a donation to this non profit organization. Donations can be made on Wing of the Dawn's website https://wingswildlife.org/donations/or the day of the event.
- Please register in advance so we know how many audience members to expect.
- Children under 13 need to be accompanied by an adult. Children without adults that are 13 and over will not be supervised while attending the event - they will be considered audience members only.
- Mindfulness toward social distancing is expected
- Dress for the weather!
- There is no rain date. If we have to cancel due to weather the event will not run on a later date.
- Please self screen and screen children before attending the event using the following questions:
NOTE: You do NOT need to quarantine for 10 days or get tested for COVID-19 if either of the following apply:
- Do you have any symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, muscles aches, chills, severe fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or changes in your taste or smell)?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have Covid-19 in the past 10 days?
- Have you traveled outside the U.S.A? Travelers/visitors to AND residents of NH need to self-quarantine for 10 days after the last date of any international travel (except for essential travel to/from Canada*), or travel on a cruise ship.
- You are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and more than 14 days have passed since you received the second dose of your COVID-19 vaccine.
- You have previously tested positive for active COVID-19 infection (by PCR or antigen testing) in the last 90 days (if you had a previous infection that was more than 90 days ago, you must still follow all quarantine requirements)
Wings of the Dawn Presentation - October 9, 2021
0 - 99
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Adams Playground - North - pavilion (by pool)
$0.00 Res, $0.00 Non-Res
94 seat(s) available
Please register yourself and each member of your family so that we know how many attendees to expect. Children under 13 need to be accompanied by and adult. Children over 13 attending alone will not be supervised.