Ready to get dancing?
Line dancing will inspire movement, fun, and creativity. Participants will learn basic steps, rhythms and routines choreographed to music. Music styles might include: pop, rock, blues, country, swing, Latin and Irish.
Deb Page is a member of the Monadnock Line Dance Team. She has been performing locally and throughout New Hampshire for over 10 years.
Where: Peterborough Community Center
When: Fridays in October, November 12 & 19
Cost: $8 residents, $10 non-residents. 7-visit package is $49 for residents and $63 for non-residents
- Bring a water bottle, wear comfortable clothing, and wear sneakers
- Masks are recommended inside regardless of vaccination status
- Self-screen before your arrival using the screening questions below
- 16 and 17 year-olds can be dropped off and will be supervised by instructor
- No refunds on bulk package purchases
COVID Screening Questions:
Self Screening Questions: Please do not come to class if any of these apply to you.
1. Have you or your child/children had any symptoms of Covid-19 including runny nose, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, any aches or chill any changes in your scents of taste or smell in the last 14 days.
2. Have you or your child/children been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have Covid-19 in the past 14 days. (Note: Healthcare workers caring for Covid-19 patients while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment should answer “no” to this question)
3. Have you or you child/children traveled in the past 14 days either international by cruise ship or domestically (within the US) outside of NH, VT, or ME on public transportation (e.g., bus, plain, train, etc.)