Peterborough, NH Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Basketball - Adult Pickup
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Pick-Up Basketball is back for Winter 2022!
Join other adults that enjoy basketball at the Community Center on Wednesday nights this winter. This is exclusively a pickup program which means participants need to register online for $0 to sign the Recreation Department's liability release and provide emergency contact information. Bring cash to the door or pay for the entire month in bulk at the door on the first visit of the month.Checks will also be accepted; please make them payable to Town of Peterborough. No refunds on the bulk package.
If you do not register online, expect to complete a one-time registration form at the door which includes the liability release and emergency contact information for if you have a medical emergency with us.
Where: Peterborough Community Center
When: Wednesday evenings in January, February, and March
Cost: $6/residents, $8/non-residents. Bring CASH OR CHECK only to the door. Payment is due the day of. No refunds on the bulk package.
- Social distance when not playing
- Masks are optional
- Self-screen before attending using the questions below
COVID Screening Questions:
1. Do you have any symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, muscles aches, chills, severe fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or changes in your taste or smell).
2. Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have Covid-19 in the past 10 days?
3. Have you traveled outside the U.S.A? Travelers/visitors to AND residents of NH need to self-quarantine for 10 days after the last date of any international travel (except for essential travel to/from Canada*), or travel on a cruise ship.
NOTE: You do NOT need to quarantine for 10 days or get tested for COVID-19 if either of the following apply:
- You are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and more than 14 days have passed since you received the second dose of your COVID-19 vaccine
- You have previously tested positive for active COVID-19 infection (by PCR or antigen testing) in the last 90 days (if you had a previous infection that was more than 90 days ago, you must still follow all quarantine requirements)