Pick-Up Volleyball AND Team Games are Here!
***1/27/22: Beginning next week, Pick-Up and League Volleyball is moving to Wednesday nights at the SMS gym. The time remains the same: 7:30 - 9:30pm.
Join other adults that enjoy volleyball in the SMS gym on Wednesday nights for fun recreational play or competitive team games.
For the pickup program, participants need to register online for $0 to sign the Recreation Department's liability release and provide emergency contact information. Bring cash to the door or pay for the entire month in bulk at the door on the first visit of the month. Checks will also be accepted; please make them payable to Town of Peterborough. No refunds on the bulk package.
If you do not register online, expect to complete a one-time registration form at the door which includes the liability release and emergency contact information for if you have a medical emergency with us.
Where: South Meadow School Gym, 108 Hancock Road
When: Wednesday evenings from January to the end of April
Pickup: $6/residents, $8/non-residents per visit. Purchase a month's worth of pickup visits for a discount. No refunds on the bulk visit package.
Team: $165 per team of 6-9 people. Payment due to the Recreation Office before January 18.
- Each team should have 1-2 team captains that will manage paperwork and communication with the Coordinator Laura LaFortune and the Recreation Department.
- Team captains must register below, pay for their teams, and submit team rosters to Laura LaFortune and the Recreation Department by January 18.
- Stay home if you are sick!
- Self-screen before arrival using the screening questions below
- Masks are optional
- Social distance when not playing
- Masks are required when not actively playing (i.e. on the bench or sidelines, ConVal School District policy)
- Self-screen before attending using the questions below
COVID Screening Questions:
1. Do you have any symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, muscles aches, chills, severe fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or changes in your taste or smell).
2. Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have Covid-19 in the past 10 days?
3. Have you traveled outside the U.S.A? Travelers/visitors to AND residents of NH need to self-quarantine for 10 days after the last date of any international travel (except for essential travel to/from Canada*), or travel on a cruise ship.
NOTE: You do NOT need to quarantine for 10 days or get tested for COVID-19 if either of the following apply:
- You are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and more than 14 days have passed since you received the second dose of your COVID-19 vaccine
- You have previously tested positive for active COVID-19 infection (by PCR or antigen testing) in the last 90 days (if you had a previous infection that was more than 90 days ago, you must still follow all quarantine requirements)