Peterborough Recreation Department
Skip to nav
Grab your siblings, grab your kids, grab your parents, and come on down to Adams Park for a Halloween Campfire!
On Friday, October 29 we will be holding a spooky family bonfire event from 6:30-8pm. We will provide the fire and toasting sticks, you bring all your creative Halloween s'mores fixings!
Cost is free, but please pre-register to prevent overcrowding at the pit. We need to require registration due to COVID. If you are waitlisted, please still register so that we know what kind of interest we have for next time!
- All ages are welcome
- Children need to be supervised by the adults in their party - there will be no supervision by recreation staff
- Alcohol is prohibited
- Households should be mindful of social distancing
- Self-screen before attending using the questions below
COVID Self-Screening Questions:
1. Do you have any symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, muscles aches, chills, severe fatigue, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or changes in your taste or smell).
2. Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have Covid-19 in the past 10 days?
3. Have you traveled outside the U.S.A? Travelers/visitors to AND residents of NH need to self-quarantine for 10 days after the last date of any international travel (except for essential travel to/from Canada*), or travel on a cruise ship.
NOTE: You do NOT need to quarantine for 10 days or get tested for COVID-19 if either of the following apply:
- You are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and more than 14 days have passed since you received the second dose of your COVID-19 vaccine
- You have previously tested positive for active COVID-19 infection (by PCR or antigen testing) in the last 90 days (if you had a previous infection that was more than 90 days ago, you must still follow all quarantine requirements)