In our YR Dance! classes your child will learn the basics of dance styles like ballet and jazz. Your child will explore creative movement using their imagination, balance, and coordination to express themselves. Combining the two makes for a great use of your child’s energy and a lot of fun! In your child's YR Yoga class, we challenge their balance and focus their attention, not to mention stretch and strengthen their bodies, then imagine their way into relaxation time at the end of class.
For more information about this program please visit:
Ages: 3-5 years old
Dates/Times: 30 minutes classes from 9:30-10, 10-10:30, and 10:30-11
Session 1: CANCELLED
Session 2: Thursdays 9/30-10/2
Session 3: Thursdays 10/28-12/2 (Excluding Thanksgiving Day and Veteran’s Day)
Location: Ecco Field for Session 1 and Peterborough Recreation's Meeting Room for Sessions 2 & 3
Min/Max: Minimum of 6 Maximum of 20 for Session 1, Minimum of 6 and Maximum of 15 for Sessions 2 & 3
Fees: Res: $40 NRes: $45
COVID and General Safety:
- Masks are recommended when class is held inside regardless of vaccination status. No child under 2 will be required to wear face covering.
- Participants will bring their own water bottle.
- Parents/caregivers are being requested to remain on site or in their cars to assist younger children with restroom breaks and or redirection if in an outdoor setting.
- During instruction time teachers, staff and participants will practice safe social distancing of 3 feet apart.
- Self-screen yourself and your child before class using the following questions:
1: Have you had any symptoms of Covid-19 including runny nose, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, any gastrointestinal issues, vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, aches, chills, any changes in your scents of taste or smell in the last 14 days?
2. Have you or your child/children been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have Covid-19 in the past 14 days. (Note: Healthcare workers caring for Covid-19 patients while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment should answer “no” to this question)
3. Have you or you child/children traveled in the past 14 days either international by cruise ship or domestically (within the US) outside of NH, VT, or ME on public transportation (e.g., bus, plane, train, etc.)
4. Temperatures must be taken and recorded. If your or your child has a temperature of 100.4 or higher please do not attend class.