Men's Pick-up Indoor Futsal
Organized by the PRD and Gavin Sturges
Futsal is like indoor soccer, with a denser ball and slightly different rules. What a great way to get some exercise during the winter months while socializing with a good group of guys. If you would like more information. please contact the PRD office at 924-8080.
Over 35 year old men's group
Coordinator: Gavin Sturges
Who: Guys, 35 years of age and older
When: Sunday mornings
December 20th through April 11th,
Time: 8:30 to 9:30am
Where: Peterborough Community Center at 25 Elm Street, P'boro
Cost: $5/session Please pay Gavin at the door.
2 Notes: - Please bring clean indoor shoes to play in
-Payment made at the game itself
NO WALK INS -RESERVATIONS ARE A MUST!
Questions will be ask upon arrival.
- Participants will be screened by coordinator using Covid-19 screening questions and temperatures will be taken/recorded. If anyone answer yes to any of the questions or has a temp of 100.4 or higher you will be turned away.
Please self screen before arriving as well.
Covid-19 Screening questions:
i. Do you have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19:
1. Fever (a documented temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher) or
are feeling feverish;
2. Respiratory symptoms such as a runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat,
cough, or shortness of breath;
3. General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue;
4. Gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; or
5. Changes in your sense of taste or smell?
ii. Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed
to have had COVID-19 in the past 10 days? (Note: healthcare workers caring for
COVID-19 patients while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment are
not considered to have a close contact exposure and should answer “No” to this
iii. Have you traveled on non-essential travel in the past 10 days outside of New
Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, or Rhode Island (this
includes any international travel or travel by cruise ship and any domestic travel,
within the US, outside of NH, VT, RI, CT, MA or ME, regardless of the mode of